If you’re in business, you want more customers. Content marketing is a dynamic way to get them. In Online Content Marketing In 30 Minutes (ISBN: 9781939924001), you’ll learn how to efficiently and effectively share expertise and knowledge to attract and establish relationships with customers.
Using a simple, eight-step process (see diagram below), author Derek Slater shows how to leverage websites, email newsletters, social media and other resources to bring customers to you. The language is easy to understand, with an emphasis on step-by-step instructions, dozens of real-world examples, and screenshots and diagrams. Topics include:
- Building a content workflow
- How to create engaging content
- Viral content: How to increase the odds of success
- Strategies for content reuse, with examples
- Best practices for content audits
- Establishing measurable goals for traffic and sales leads
- Google Analytics primer
- Content promotion: From email newsletters to syndication
- Content reuse and repackaging
- Balancing SEO demands with creative considerations
- How a smart approach to User Experience (UX) and calls to action can increase traffic and conversions.
Online Content Marketing In 30 Minutes also contains a bonus chapter filled with lists and other tools that you can start using right away to build great content. There are nine chapters in all.
Here is a sample page, showing the eight-step process diagram and the first page of chapter 1: